|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest SBI Vacancy 2020: State Bank of India, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 2000 government job vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO).
|SBI Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Registration Dates||14 Nov, 2020 to 04 Dec, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
The details about this Bank recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||2000||Graduation in any discipline||21-30 years|
* As on 1/4/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of SBI||https://sbi.co.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||14 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||04 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||04 Dec 2020|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th , 5th Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
The selection process of Probationary Officer (PO) at SBI will comprise of
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
100 Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 1 hour, Total marks- 100, Computer based-
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions; 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions; 20 minutes
- English Language: 30 Questions; 20 minutes
- Negative Marking- 1/4th
|Advt No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies November 23, 2020Last Date: 15 Dec, 2020
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Graduate (Any) Apprentices November 20, 2020Last Date: 10 Dec, 2020
- SBI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment + Exam Pattern & Syllabus November 13, 2020Last Date: 04 Dec, 2020
- Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 PO Vacancy November 10, 2020Last Date: 30 Nov, 2020
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 647 Vacancy + Notification + Exam Date November 1, 2020Last Date: 23 Nov, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI?
- You can find the link to apply online for Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs in SBI on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://sbi.co.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI?
- Last Date to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI is: 04 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI?
- 32000- 42000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Probationary Officer (PO)?
- The age limit for Probationary Officer (PO) is 21-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI?
- Graduation in any discipline. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Probationary Officer (PO)?
- The educational qualification for Probationary Officer (PO) is Graduation in any discipline.
Q. 8: What is the full form of SBI?
- Full form of SBI is State Bank of India.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) are in SBI?
- Total job vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) are 2000.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SBI?
- Current job openings are 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) in SBI.
- First, apply online for SBI job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SBI.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SBI?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SBI are- Probationary Officer (PO).
- No. of Vacancies: 2000