|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 8500 government job vacancies for Graduate Apprentice.
|SBI Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Registration Dates||20 Nov, 2020 to 10 Dec, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
The details about this Bank recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
* As on 31/10/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of SBI||https://www.sbi.co.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||20 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||10 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||10 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||JANUARY 2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Graduate Apprentice at SBI will comprise of
- Online written test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 01 hour, Total marks- 100, Computer based-
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions; 25 Marks, 15 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer: 25 Questions; 25 Marks, 15 minutes
- English Language: 25 Questions; 25 Marks, 15 minutes
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Questions; 25 Marks, 15 minutes
- Negative Marking- 1/4th
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies November 23, 2020Last Date: 15 Dec, 2020
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Graduate (Any) Apprentices November 20, 2020Last Date: 10 Dec, 2020
- SBI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment + Exam Pattern & Syllabus November 13, 2020Last Date: 04 Dec, 2020
- Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 PO Vacancy November 10, 2020Last Date: 30 Nov, 2020
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 647 Vacancy + Notification + Exam Date November 1, 2020Last Date: 23 Nov, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Graduate Apprentice in SBI?
- You can find the link to apply online for Graduate Apprentice Jobs in SBI on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.sbi.co.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Graduate Apprentice in SBI?
- Last Date to apply for Graduate Apprentice in SBI is: 10 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is SBI Graduate Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Graduate Apprentice in SBI.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Graduate Apprentice in SBI?
- 16500- 19000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Graduate Apprentice?
- The age limit for Graduate Apprentice is 20-28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Apprentice in SBI?
- Graduate (Any). You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Graduate Apprentice?
- The educational qualification for Graduate Apprentice is Graduate (Any).
Q. 8: What is the full form of SBI?
- Full form of SBI is State Bank of India.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Graduate Apprentice are in SBI?
- Total job vacancies for Graduate Apprentice are 8500.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SBI?
- Current job openings are 8500 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice in SBI.
- First, apply online for SBI job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SBI.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SBI?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SBI are- Graduate Apprentice.
- No. of Vacancies: 8500