|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest PNB Jobs 2020: Punjab National Bank, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 535 govt job vacancies for Specialist Officer (SO).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Registration Dates||08 Sept, 2020 to 29 Sept, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this govt job career opportunity like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Manager Credit||200||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM + 1 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|2||Manager Risk||160||UG/PG in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF + 1 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|3||Manager Treasury||30||MBA Finance + 1 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|4||Manager Law||25||BA LLB + 2 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|5||Manager Architect||02||B. Arch. + 1 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|6||Manager Civil||08||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering + 1 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|7||Manager Economic||10||Master Degree in Economics + 2 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|8||Manager HR||10||Degree / Diploma in PM / HR / HRD / Labour Law + 2 Year Experience||25-35 years|
|9||Senior Manager Risk||40||UG/PG in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF + 3 Year Experience||25-37 years|
|10||Senior Manager Credit||50||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM + 3 Year Experience||25-37 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of PNB||https://www.pnbindia.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||₹ 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 175/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|PNB Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||08 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||29 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||29 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||October or November, 2020|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Specialist Officer (SO) at PNB will comprise of
- Written Test- 200 Marks
- Personal Interview- 35 Marks
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 120 minutes, Total marks- 200, Computer based-
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- English Language: 50 Questions; 25 Marks
- Banking: 50 Questions; 75 Marks
- Negative Marking- 1/4th
|Advt No.||RECRUITMENT OF 535 SPECIALIST OFFICERS|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Bank Free Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies November 23, 2020
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Graduate (Any) Apprentices November 20, 2020
- SBI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment + Exam Pattern & Syllabus November 13, 2020
- Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 PO Vacancy November 10, 2020
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 647 Vacancy + Notification + Exam Date November 1, 2020
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB?
- You can find the link to apply online for Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs in PNB on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.pnbindia.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB?
- Last Date to apply for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB is: 29 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is PNB Specialist Officer (SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB?
- 40000- 60000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Specialist Officer (SO)?
- The age limit for Specialist Officer (SO) is 25-35 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Specialist Officer (SO)?
- The educational qualification for Specialist Officer (SO) is Graduate.
Q. 8: What is the full form of PNB?
- Full form of PNB is Punjab National Bank.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Specialist Officer (SO) are in PNB?
- Total job vacancies for Specialist Officer (SO) are 535.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at PNB?
- Current job openings are 535 vacancies for Specialist Officer (SO) in PNB.
- First, apply online for PNB job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join PNB.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in PNB?
- Currently, open job vacancies in PNB are- Specialist Officer (SO).
- No. of Vacancies: 535