|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest Nainital Bank Jobs 2020: Nainital Bank Limited, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 155 sarkari job vacancies for PO & Clerk.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||PO & Clerk|
|Registration Dates||30 Aug, 2020 to 15 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Bank sarkari naukri like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||75||Graduation / Post Graduation||21-30 years|
|2||Clerk||80||Graduation / Post Graduation||21-28 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 31/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of Nainital Bank||https://www.nainitalbank.co.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 2000/- (1500 for Clerk)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 2000/- (1500 for Clerk)|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Nainital Bank Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||30 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||15 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of PO & Clerk at Nainital Bank will comprise of
- Online Written Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination for Clerk:
- Reasoning- 40 Questions of 40 marks and duration- 35 minutes
- English Language- 40 Questions of 40 marks and duration- 35 minutes
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)- 40 Questions of 40 marks and duration- 20 minutes
- Computer Knowledge- 40 Questions of 40 marks and duration- 20 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude- 40 Questions of 40 marks and duration- 35 minutes
- Negative marking- 1/4th.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 92 Specialist Officer (IT/ CA/ Graduate) Vacancies September 18, 2020
- BOI Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 214 Officer Scale IV (Graduate) Jobs September 15, 2020
- Panipat Job 2020: Apply Online for 05 Clerk-Cum-Cashier Vacancy September 10, 2020
- PNB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 535 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy September 8, 2020
- IBPS क्लर्क भर्ती 2020: क्लर्क की 1557 रिक्तियों … September 2, 2020
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank?
- You can find the link to apply online for PO & Clerk Jobs in Nainital Bank on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank?
- Last Date to apply for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank is: 15 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is Nainital Bank PO & Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank.
Q. 4: What is the salary of PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank?
- 23700- 31540 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for PO & Clerk?
- The age limit for PO & Clerk is 21-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for PO & Clerk?
- The educational qualification for PO & Clerk is Graduation / Post Graduation.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Nainital Bank?
- Full form of Nainital Bank is Nainital Bank Limited.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of PO & Clerk are in Nainital Bank?
- Total job vacancies for PO & Clerk are 155.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Nainital Bank?
- Current job openings are 155 vacancies for PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank.
- First, apply online for Nainital Bank job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Nainital Bank.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Nainital Bank?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Nainital Bank are- PO & Clerk.
- No. of Vacancies: 155