IOB Jobs 2018: Indian Overseas Bank, Chennai invites Online application form for the recruitment against 20 job vacancies of Specialist Officers for the posts of Information Security and Information System Audit in MMG Scale II & MMG Scale III. The registration will start on 21 July, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 4 August, 2018.
The detailed Indian Overseas Bank job information like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Job Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|Registration Dates||21 July, 2018 to 4 August, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Quickly go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Selection Process 5. Notification|
The Specialist Officers vacancies in IOB, Chennai are as follows….
|Senior Manager MMGS-III
|Manager MMGS-II (Information
|Senior Manager MMGS-III
Monthly Pay: MMGS II ₹ 31,705-45,950; MMGS III ₹ 42,020-51,490
You might be interested in:
- IBPS Recruitment 2018: Apply online for CRP RRB Exam VII, Exam Pattern & Books
- Keltron Recruitment 2018: Apply for 64 IT and other Job Vacancies
The eligibility criteria for Specialist Officers posts in IOB, Chennai are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech Degree (Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Security/ Cyber Security
- Experience: 02 years for Manager and 04 years for Senior Manager.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years (as on 01/07/2018). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Detailed eligibility criteria can be found in the recruitment notification.
Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Indian Overseas Bank, Chennai at www.iob.in or
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Specialist Officers
The candidates can apply for more than one post.
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||21 July, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||4 August 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||4 August 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit / Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Specialist Officers will comprise of Online Examination followed by Interview.
Advt. No. HRDD/RECT/01/2018-19