|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest IBPS Job Vacancy 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 1167 government job vacancies for PO/ MT-X.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||PO/ MT-X|
|Registration Dates||05 Aug, 2020 to 11 Nov, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Bank recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||PO/ MT-X||1167||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline||20-30 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/8/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of IBPS||http://www.ibps.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 175/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|IBPS Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||05 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply/ fee submission||11 Nov 2020|
|Last date for Printing of Applications||10 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||
The selection process of PO/ MT-X at IBPS will comprise of
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination- (200 + 25) Marks
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- English Language – 30 questions of 30 marks; 20 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions of 35 marks; 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 questions of 35 marks; 20 minutes
Negative marking- 1/4th.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 questions of 60 marks; 60 minutes
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 questions of 40 marks; 35 minutes
- English Language – 35 questions of 40 marks; 40 minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 questions of 60 marks; 45 minutes
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)- 2 questions of 25 marks; 30 minutes
- Negative marking- 1/4th.
|Advt No.||CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22|
|Recruitment Notification||Date extension notice|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Bank Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies November 23, 2020
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Graduate (Any) Apprentices November 20, 2020
- SBI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment + Exam Pattern & Syllabus November 13, 2020
- Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 PO Vacancy November 10, 2020
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 647 Vacancy + Notification + Exam Date November 1, 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO/ MT-X Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for PO/ MT-X in IBPS?
- You can find the link to apply online for PO/ MT-X Jobs in IBPS on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.ibps.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for PO/ MT-X in IBPS?
- Last Date to apply for PO/ MT-X in IBPS is: 11 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is IBPS PO/ MT-X Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for PO/ MT-X in IBPS.
Q. 4: What is the salary of PO/ MT-X in IBPS?
- 50000- 80000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for PO/ MT-X?
- The age limit for PO/ MT-X is 20-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for PO/ MT-X in IBPS?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for PO/ MT-X?
- The educational qualification for PO/ MT-X is Degree (Graduation) in any discipline.
Q. 8: What is the full form of IBPS?
- Full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of PO/ MT-X are in IBPS?
- Total job vacancies for PO/ MT-X are 1167.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at IBPS?
- Current job openings are 1167 vacancies for PO/ MT-X in IBPS.
- First, apply online for IBPS job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join IBPS.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in IBPS?
- Currently, open job vacancies in IBPS are- PO/ MT-X.
- No. of Vacancies: 1167