|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest IBPS Job Vacancy 2020: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 1557 government job vacancies for Clerk.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||02 Sept, 2020 to 23 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Bank recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Clerk||1557||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline||20-28 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/9/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bank rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Will start on 2 Sept, 2020)
|Official Website of IBPS||https://www.ibps.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM||₹ 175/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|IBPS Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||02 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||23 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||23 Sept 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||17.11.2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31.12.2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||12.01.2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24.01.2021|
The selection process of Clerk at IBPS will comprise of
- Written Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
|Advt No.||COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR|
RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP CLERKS-X for Vacancies of 2021-22
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Bank Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 92 Specialist Officer (IT/ CA/ Graduate) Vacancies September 18, 2020
- BOI Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 214 Officer Scale IV (Graduate) Jobs September 15, 2020
- Panipat Job 2020: Apply Online for 05 Clerk-Cum-Cashier Vacancy September 10, 2020
- PNB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 535 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy September 8, 2020
- IBPS क्लर्क भर्ती 2020: क्लर्क की 1557 रिक्तियों … September 2, 2020
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Clerk in IBPS?
- You can find the link to apply online for Clerk Jobs in IBPS on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.ibps.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Clerk in IBPS?
- Last Date to apply for Clerk in IBPS is: 23 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is IBPS Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Clerk in IBPS.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Clerk in IBPS?
- 25000- 35000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Clerk?
- The age limit for Clerk is 20-28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bank rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Clerk in IBPS?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Clerk?
- The educational qualification for Clerk is Degree (Graduation) in any discipline .
Q. 8: What is the full form of IBPS?
- Full form of IBPS is Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Clerk are in IBPS?
- Total job vacancies for Clerk are 1557.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at IBPS?
- Current job openings are 1557 vacancies for Clerk in IBPS.
- First, apply online for IBPS job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join IBPS.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in IBPS?
- Currently, open job vacancies in IBPS are- Clerk.
- No. of Vacancies: 1557