|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest AUS Recruitment 2020: Assam University, Assam invites Online application form for the recruitment against 22 government job vacancy for Non-Teaching Posts.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Registration Dates||28 May, 2020 to 15 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Assam Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this govt job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Finance Officer||01||Master’s Degree|
+ 15 years of experience
|2||Hindi Translator||01||Masters Degree (Hindi/English)|
+ 3 years of experience/ Diploma
|3||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering||28 years|
|4||LDC||05||10+2 (HSSLC)||28 years|
|5||MTS||04||HSLC passed||28 years|
|6||Library Attendant||03||HSLC passed||28 years|
|7||Laboratory Attendant||04||HSLC passed||28 years|
|8||Assistant Registrar||01|| Master degree|
+ 3 Years experience
|9||Section Officer||02||Bachelor’s Degree|
+ 03 years experience
|10||Personal Assistant||01||12th pass + Shorthand and typing speed 100/40 w.p.m.||28 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 15/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Assam rules.
You might be eligible for these recruitment:
- Assam PSC Vacancy 2020: Apply Offline for 626 AE, JE, Asst Director & Manager Posts
- BECIL Vacancy 2020: Online form for 35 Graduate, 12th, 10th & Diploma Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Download Application form||Click here|
(Print PDF page no. 7 onwards)
|Submit Application form at||The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Assam University, Silchar Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building PO: Assam University Pin Code – 788011 Cachar, Assam|
|Official Website of AUS||http://www.aus.ac.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||₹ 200/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (NEFT/IMPS)|
|AUS Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||28 May, 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||15 July 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Non-Teaching Posts at AUS will comprise of
- Written test/Skill test/Viva-Voce
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Assam Free Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 4499 ITI Apprentice August 14, 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 23 Medical Officer Posts August 13, 2020
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 131 Extension Officer, Stenographer, Economic Investigato… August 11, 2020
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 150 Staff Nurse Vacancy August 6, 2020
- Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 37 Coordinator & Assistant Posts August 6, 2020
Assam University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Non-Teaching Posts in Assam University?
- You can find the link to apply online for Non-Teaching Posts Jobs in AUS on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.aus.ac.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Non-Teaching Posts in Assam University?
- Last Date to apply for Non-Teaching Posts in AUS is: 15 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is AUS Non-Teaching Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Non-Teaching Posts in AUS.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Non-Teaching Posts in AUS?
- 18000- 35400 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Non-Teaching Posts?
- The age limit for Non-Teaching Posts is 28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Assam rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts in AUS?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Non-Teaching Posts?
- The educational qualification for Non-Teaching Posts is Degree.
Q. 8: What is the full form of AUS?
- Full form of AUS is Assam University.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Non-Teaching Posts are in AUS?
- Total job vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts are 22.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at AUS?
- Current job openings are 22 vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts in AUS.
- First, apply online for AUS job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join AUS.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in AUS?
- Currently, open job vacancies in AUS are- Non-Teaching Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: 22