Assam Police Current Job Openings 2018: Delhi Police invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 130 job vacancies for Constable (Executive) on temporary basis from NATIVES of Assam. The registration will start on 1 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Offline application is 30 Oct, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in Assam Govt like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Constable (Executive)|
|Registration Dates||1 Oct, 2018 to 30 Oct, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Constable (Executive) vacancies details, age limit & eligibility criteria are as follows….
|Constable (Exe) – Male||87||45||23||06||13||Click here|
|Constable (Exe.) – Female||43||22||12||06||Click here|
Pay Scale: ₹ 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
You might be interested in these Assam govt jobs:
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Online form for 42 Assam Judicial Service Gr III Vacancies
- Assam PWD Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 423 JE (Civil) & AE Jobs
The eligibility criteria for Constable (Executive) posts in Assam Police are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass
- Age Limit: 18-21 years (as on 01/07/2018). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 165 cm; Chest- Min. 76 cm un-expanded & 80 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 155 cm
Interested candidates must fill in the Offline Application Form available at Official website of Delhi Police at
Directly download from here: Assam Police Constable Application Form
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Application Form Instructions: Send the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to address:
Delhi Police Information Centre located at 10th AP Bn. Kahilipara,
PS – Dispur, District – Kamrup (M), Guwahati.
Chairman Recruitment Board : Delhi Police
C/o – Commandant 10th AP Bn, Kahilipara.
Guest House No. 2
PO – Bongshar (Kahilipara), District – Kamrup (M)
Guwahati – 781034
with envelope by registered post/ speed post.
|Offline application starting date||1 Oct, 2018|
|Offline application last date to apply||30 Oct 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||30 Oct 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Constable (Executive) will comprise of
- Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying) and
- Written Test.
Written Test Scheme: 100 objective type questions; 90 minutes duration; Bilingual (English and Hindi).
Syllabus: Reasoning, General Knowledge/Current Affairs and Numerical Ability
Physical Endurance Test:
- Male: Race- 1600 mtrs in 6 minutes; Long Jump- 14 feet; High Jump- 3’9” feet
- Female: Race- 1600 mtrs in 8 minutes; Long Jump- 10 feet; High Jump- 3 feet
Advt. No. ————