|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest APPSC Job Vacancy 2020: Arunachal Pradesh PSC, Arunachal Pradesh invites Online application form for the recruitment against 123 government job vacancies for Police SI.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Police SI|
|Registration Dates||26 Sept, 2020 to 06 Nov, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Arunachal Pradesh job like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Police SI||123||Graduation (Any)||21-26 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 6/11/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Arunachal Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of APPSC||https://appsc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|APPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||26 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||06 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Police SI at APPSC will comprise of
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 165 cm; Chest- Min. 79 cm un-expanded & 84 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 157 cm
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- 100 mtrs race – 16 seconds (Male) , 19 seconds (Female)
- 1500 mtrs race – 8 minutes (Male),
- 800 mtrs – 5 minutes (Female)
- High Jump – 107 cms (Male), 90 cms (Female) for 3 attempts.
- Long Jump – 11 feet (male), 9 feet (female) in 3 attempts.
- Physical Standards:
- Written Test- two papers:
- General English : 100 marks
- General Knowledge : 100 marks
- Elementary mathematics (Class-X standard) : 100 marks
- Viva-voce : 40 marks.
|Advt No.||Advertisement for Sub-Inspector (Civil/ IRBn)|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Arunachal Pradesh Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 26 Graduate & Technician Apprentice December 30, 2020
- Arunachal Pradesh Govt Job 2021: Apply Online for 43 Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) December 30, 2020
- NIRD Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 510 Coordinator, Young Fellow & Resource Person December 9, 2020
- North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 948 GDS Vacancy November 12, 2020
APPSC Job 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Police SI in APPSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Police SI Jobs in APPSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://appsc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Police SI in APPSC?
- Last Date to apply for Police SI in APPSC is: 06 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is APPSC Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Police SI in APPSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Police SI in APPSC?
- 35400- 112400 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Police SI?
- The age limit for Police SI is 21-26 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Arunachal Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Police SI in APPSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Police SI?
- The educational qualification for Police SI is Graduation (Any).
Q. 8: What is the full form of APPSC?
- Full form of APPSC is Arunachal Pradesh PSC.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Police SI are in APPSC?
- Total job vacancies for Police SI are 123.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at APPSC?
- Current job openings are 123 vacancies for Police SI in APPSC.
- First, apply online for APPSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join APPSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in APPSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in APPSC are- Police SI.
- No. of Vacancies: 123