|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Selection Process 5. Notification|
Latest Indian Navy Vacancy 2019: Indian Navy, New Delhi invites Online application form for the recruitment against 53 job vacancies for SSC & PC Officer ) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||SSC & PC Officer|
|Registration Dates||16 March, 2019 to 5 April, 2019|
|Application Form||Click Here|
The details about this recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, answer key, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Education||24||M.Sc (Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) (with Maths in B.Sc)- 3 Vacancies
M.Sc (Maths / Operational Research) (with Physics in B.Sc)- 6 Vacancies
M.Sc (Chemistry) (with Physics in B.Sc)- 2 Vacancies
M.A. (English)- 2 Vacancies
M.A. (History)- 2 Vacancies
BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)- 2 Vacancies
BE / B.Tech (Computer Sc. / IT/Computer Tech./ Information Systems/ Computer Engg.)- 2 Vacancies
BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &
|Born between 02 -01-1995 & 01-01-1999|
|2||Logistics||15||BE/B.Tech (any)+ MBA OR B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT)+ PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management OR MCA / M.Sc (IT)||Born between 02-01-1995 & & 01-07-2000|
|3||Observer||06||BE/B.Tech (any)||Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001|
|4||Pilot (MR)||03||BE/B.Tech (any)||Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001|
|5||Pilot Other than MR)||05||BE/B.Tech (any)||Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Selection Process||Click here|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Army Govt rules.
You might be eligible for these Engineering govt jobs:
- SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1601 Engineering Job Vacancies
- GAIL Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 27 Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||Not mentioned|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Not mentioned|
|Payment Mode||Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card|
|Online application will start on||16 March, 2019|
|Last date to apply||5 April 2019|
|Last date for fee submission||5 April 2019|
|SSB Interview Date||May 19 to Aug 19|
|Course Commencing from||Jan 2020|
The selection process of SSC & PC Officer will comprise of
- SSB interviews is five days consisting of –
- Stage I Tests (Day one)– consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests (Four days) consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
- Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|