|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 50 government job vacancies for Navik (10th Pass).
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Navik (10th Pass)|
|Registration Dates||30 Nov, 2020 to 07 Dec, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Army Jobs
The details about this Army recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Navik (10th Pass)||50||10th pass||18-22 years|
* As on 1/4/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Army rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 30 Nov)|
|Official Website of Indian Coast Guard||http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||30 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||07 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||07 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Navik (10th Pass) at Indian Coast Guard will comprise of
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- (1.6 Km run in 7 minutes; 20 Squat ups & 10 Push up)
- Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
The written examination will be of objective type
Subjects- Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
|Advt No.||As Navik (Domestic Branch) 10″ Entry- 01/2021 Batch|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- BSF Recruitment 2021: Walkin Interview for 89 Specialist Doctor, GDMO May 16, 2021Walkin Date: 30 June, 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 08 JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021) May 6, 2021Last Date: 04 June, 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 75 Civilian Staff Officer, Upper Division Clerk April 29, 2021Last Date: 26 June, 2021
- Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 37 Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC) April 28, 2021Last Date: 18 May, 2021
- Srinagar Army Rally Bharti 2021: Apply Online for Soldier at Indian Army April 26, 2021Last Date: 08 June, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard?
- You can find the link to apply online for Navik (10th Pass) Jobs in Indian Coast Guard on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard?
- Last Date to apply for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard is: 07 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is Indian Coast Guard Navik (10th Pass) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard?
- 25000- 30000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Navik (10th Pass)?
- The age limit for Navik (10th Pass) is 18-22 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Army rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard?
- 10th pass. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Navik (10th Pass)?
- The educational qualification for Navik (10th Pass) is 10th pass.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Indian Coast Guard?
- Full form of Indian Coast Guard is Indian Coast Guard.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Navik (10th Pass) are in Indian Coast Guard?
- Total job vacancies for Navik (10th Pass) are 50.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Indian Coast Guard?
- Current job openings are 50 vacancies for Navik (10th Pass) in Indian Coast Guard.
- First, apply online for Indian Coast Guard job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Indian Coast Guard.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Indian Coast Guard?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Indian Coast Guard are- Navik (10th Pass).
- No. of Vacancies: 50