|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest Army Dental Corps Job Vacancy 2020: Army Dental Corps, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 43 government job vacancies for SSC.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||06-29, 2020 to 30 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Army Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this India recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|SSC||43||BDS + National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020/ 2019||45 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 31/12/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/India rules.
You might be eligible for these jobs:
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 445 Agriculture/ MBA/ B Tech & Other Vacancies
- SSC SI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 1564 Sub Inspector (Delhi Police & CAPF)
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of Army Dental Corps||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 200/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Army Dental Corps Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||06-29, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||30 July 2020|
|Tentative Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of SSC at Army Dental Corps will comprise of
- Screening on the basis of the marks scored in the NEET (MDS)-2020
- Personal Interview.
|Advt No.||Join Army Dental Corps|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our India Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Field Engineer Posts July 4, 2020
- NIFT Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 19 Non-Teaching (ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma) Posts July 4, 2020
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 110 ITI Technician & Other Jobs July 3, 2020
- JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 26 Engineering/ CA/ Account Officers July 3, 2020
- BECIL Vacancy 2020: Online form for 35 Graduate, 12th, 10th & Diploma Jobs July 2, 2020
Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for SSC in Army Dental Corps?
- You can find the link to apply online for SSC Jobs in Army Dental Corps on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for SSC in Army Dental Corps?
- Last Date to apply for SSC in Army Dental Corps is: 30 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is Army Dental Corps SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for SSC in Army Dental Corps.
Q. 4: What is the salary of SSC in Army Dental Corps?
- 61300- 193900 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for SSC?
- The age limit for SSC is 45 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for SSC in Army Dental Corps?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for SSC?
- The educational qualification for SSC is BDS.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Army Dental Corps?
- Full form of Army Dental Corps is Army Dental Corps.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of SSC are in Army Dental Corps?
- Total job vacancies for SSC are 43.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Army Dental Corps?
- Current job openings are 43 vacancies for SSC in Army Dental Corps.
- First, apply online for Army Dental Corps job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Army Dental Corps.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Army Dental Corps?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Army Dental Corps are- SSC.
- No. of Vacancies: 43