|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest NBT Job Vacancy 2020: National Book Trust, India invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 15 government job vacancies for Editorial Assistant.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Editorial Assistant|
|Registration Dates||03 Sept, 2020 to 23 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: All India Jobs
|Offline Form||Click Here|
The details about this Delhi recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Editorial [email protected] ₹ 30 k -40 k per month||15 [Assamiya(One)|
|Graduation (Any) + Proficiency in the specified language + 03 years experience||Below 45 years|
|Apply Offline||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Delhi rules.
|How to apply Offline?|
|Download Application form||Click here|
(Print PDF page no. 2-4)
|Submit Application form at||Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-11007|
|Official Website of NBT||http://www.nbtindia.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Offline (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|NBT Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Offline application will start on||03 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||23 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||23 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Editorial Assistant at NBT will comprise of
- Personal Interview and/or
- Skill Test
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Delhi Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- NBCC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 15 Marketing Executive Vacancies October 21, 2020
- NSD Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 26 MTS, Clerk, Electrician, Carpenter & Others October 18, 2020
- Supreme Court Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 07 Branch Officer (IT) & Court Assistant October 16, 2020
- Delhi High Court Result 2020: See Chauffeur (Driver) Final Result October 13, 2020
- NCERT Vacancy 2020: Walkin Interview for 33 JRF, Consultant, Designer, MTS & Other October 11, 2020
National Book Trust Job 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Offline for Editorial Assistant in NBT?
- You can find the link to apply Offline for Editorial Assistant Jobs in NBT on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.nbtindia.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the Offline form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply Offline for Editorial Assistant in NBT?
- Last Date to apply for Editorial Assistant in NBT is: 23 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is NBT Editorial Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Editorial Assistant in NBT.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Editorial Assistant in NBT?
- 30000- 40000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Editorial Assistant?
- The age limit for Editorial Assistant is Below 45 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Delhi rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Editorial Assistant in NBT?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Editorial Assistant?
- The educational qualification for Editorial Assistant is Graduation (Any).
Q. 8: What is the full form of NBT?
- Full form of NBT is National Book Trust.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Editorial Assistant are in NBT?
- Total job vacancies for Editorial Assistant are 15.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NBT?
- Current job openings are 15 vacancies for Editorial Assistant in NBT.
- First, apply Offline for NBT job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NBT.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NBT?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NBT are- Editorial Assistant.
- No. of Vacancies: 15