Latest CSIR-IICT Vacancy 2018: CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad invites Online application form for the recruitment against 32 job vacancies for ITI Technician.
The details about this recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, answer key, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||ITI Technician|
|Registration Dates||9 Nov, 2018 to 8 Dec, 2018|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 4. Notification|
*For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders.
Pay Scale: ₹ 29871 per month
You might be interested in these ITI govt jobs:
- South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 1785 ITI Vacancy
- RBI Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 270 Security Guards (10th pass) Jobs
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology at
Directly from here: Apply for ITI Technician
- GEN/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Through online payment system only viz., SB Collect by using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm. Attach the acknowledgement of remitted application fee from the online payment system, containing UTR Number/Transaction Number, Transaction Date along with the hard copy of online application.
Application Form Instructions: Send the computer generated application (Print-out) with self-attested copies of attachments to address:
Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of
Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad -500007,
in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN (1) [GR.II(1)] (Post Code ___________)”.
The selection process of ITI Technician will comprise of
- Trade Test (Screening type)
- Written Test (100% weightage)
- Paper – I : Mental Ability Test which includes General Intelligence, Quantitative
Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement, etc.
- Paper – II : General Awareness & English Language.
- Paper – III : Concerned Subject
Advt. No. 02/2018