|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest GCRI Vacancy 2020: The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Gujarat invites Online application form for the recruitment against 70 govt job vacancies for Teaching/ Non-Teaching.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Teaching/ Non-Teaching (Contractual- 1 year)|
|Registration Dates||01 July, 2020 to 15 July, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Gujarat government job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, cut-off marks, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Professor||01||Assoc. Professor + Relevant Experience||As per UGC norms|
|2||Associate Professor||09||Assistant Professor + Relevant Experience||As per UGC norms|
|3||Assistant Professor||12||Post Graduation + NET (if applicable) / Phd (Relevant Disciplines)- As per UGC norms||As per UGC norms|
|Kindly see recruitment notification for Teaching/ Non-Teaching- 48 Posts|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/UGC rules.
You might be eligible for these Gujarat Vacancies:
- NCERT Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 266 Teaching Vacancies
- KUK Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 157 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Print PDF page no. 1)
+ submit through email id [email protected]
|Official Website of GCRI||https://www.gcriindia.org|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|GCRI Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||01 July, 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||15 July 2020|
|Tentative Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Teaching/ Non-Teaching at GCRI will comprise of
- Shortlisting and/or
- Personal Interview
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Gujarat Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- GPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 26 Assistant Public Prosecutor (Law) & Others August 14, 2020
- HAL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Visiting Faculty Members (ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineering… August 12, 2020
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 215 Assistant Professor, Computer Asst & Others August 7, 2020
- GNDU Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 36 Teaching/ Non-Teaching Posts August 6, 2020
- BPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 180 Lecturer, Principal & HOD in Polytechnic College August 6, 2020
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Teaching/ Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI?
- You can find the link to apply online for Teaching/ Non-Teaching Jobs in GCRI on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.gcriindia.org
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI?
- Last Date to apply for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI is: 15 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is GCRI Teaching/ Non-Teaching Selection Process?
- The complete selection process is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find selection process for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI?
- 57700- 144200 rupees per month.
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Teaching/ Non-Teaching?
- The age limit for Teaching/ Non-Teaching is as per UGC norms. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ UGC rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI?
- PG Degree/ PhD in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Teaching/ Non-Teaching?
- The educational qualification for Teaching/ Non-Teaching is Post Graduation / Phd (Relevant Disciplines).
Q. 8: What is the full form of GCRI?
- Full form of GCRI is The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Teaching/ Non-Teaching are in GCRI?
- Total job vacancies for Teaching/ Non-Teaching are 70.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at GCRI?
- Current job openings are 70 vacancies for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in GCRI.
- First, apply online for GCRI job given on this page and then qualify the interview to join GCRI.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in GCRI?
- Currently, open job vacancies in GCRI are- Teaching/ Non-Teaching.
- No. of Vacancies: 70