|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest CIMFR Job Vacancy 2020: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Jharkhand invites Online application form for the recruitment against 23 government job vacancies for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||BSc & Diploma Engineering Post|
|Registration Dates||26 June, 2020 to 25 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: All India Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this India recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Technical Assistant @ ₹ 35400 per month||23|
(Geology- 5; Chemistry- 5; Zoology- 2;
Mining Engg.- 7; Mechanical
|BSc & Diploma Engineering||28 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 25/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/India rules.
You might be eligible for these jobs:
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 445 Agriculture/ MBA/ B Tech & Other Vacancies
- Tezpur University Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 96 Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Download Application form||Click here|
+ Web Generated E-Receipt State Bank Collect Payment
|Submit Application form at||The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”|
by 5.30 PM
|Official Website of CIMFR||https://cimfr.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (SBI payment gateway)|
|CIMFR Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||26 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||25 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||25 July 2020|
|Tentative Trade/Skill Test Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of BSc & Diploma Engineering Post at CIMFR will comprise of
- Trade/Skill Test
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our India Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- DSVRS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 433 DEO, Computer Technician, Office Asst, Web Designer & O… January 27, 2021
- Karnataka Police Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 545 Police SI (Civil) January 24, 2021
- RBI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 241 Security Guards January 22, 2021
- DRDO-PXE Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 62 Diploma Technician & ITI Apprentice January 21, 2021
- IBPS Result 2021: See RRB IX Office Assistant Pre Exam Result January 21, 2021
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research BSc & Diploma Engineering Post Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR?
- You can find the link to apply online for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post Jobs in CIMFR on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://cimfr.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR?
- Last Date to apply for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR is: 25 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is CIMFR BSc & Diploma Engineering Post Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR.
Q. 4: What is the salary of BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR?
- 35400- 35401 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post?
- The age limit for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post is 28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post?
- The educational qualification for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post is BSc & Diploma Engineering.
Q. 8: What is the full form of CIMFR?
- Full form of CIMFR is Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of BSc & Diploma Engineering Post are in CIMFR?
- Total job vacancies for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post are 23.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at CIMFR?
- Current job openings are 23 vacancies for BSc & Diploma Engineering Post in CIMFR.
- First, apply online for CIMFR job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join CIMFR.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in CIMFR?
- Currently, open job vacancies in CIMFR are- BSc & Diploma Engineering Post.
- No. of Vacancies: 23