Latest BEL Vacancy 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited, Mumbai Channei invites Online application form for the recruitment against 15 job vacancies for Deputy Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of 5 year.
Outdated Job! Find Latest Engineering jobs here: Engineering Jobs
The details about this recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, answer key, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Deputy Engineer|
|Registration Dates||21 Nov, 2018 to 5 Dec, 2018|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Selection process 4. Notification|
|Deputy Engineer||15||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent
(Electronics & Communication)
|2 yrs||27 yrs|
*For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by State Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
Pay Scale: ₹ 140000
You might be interested in these Deputy Engineer govt jobs:
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 103 Sr. Lab Assistant Jobs
- Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2018: Online form for 225 Assistant, DEO & Other Posts
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Bharat Electronics Limited at
Directly from here: Apply for Deputy Engineer
- GEN/ OBC: ₹ 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM Candidate: ₹ Nil/-
- Payment Mode: SBI Collect
The selection process of Deputy Engineer will comprise of
- Written Test: Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
- Personal Interview