|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest AIIMS Job Vacancy 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites Online application form for the recruitment against 3803 government job vacancies for Nursing Officer through Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Registration Dates||05 Aug, 2020 to 18 Aug, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this All India recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
(AIIMS New Delhi- 597;
AIIMS Bhubaneswar- 600; AIIMS Deogarh- 150; AIIMS Gorakhpur 100;
AIIMS Jodhpur 176; AIIMS Kalyani 600; AIIMS Mangalagiri 140;
AIIMS Nagpur 100; AIIMS Patna 200;
AIIMS Rae Bareli 594; AIIMS Raipur 246; AIIMS Rishikesh 300)
Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Post Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 18/8/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/All India rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of AIIMS||https://www.aiims.edu|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||₹ 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||₹ 1200/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|AIIMS Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||05 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||18 Aug 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||18 Aug 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||01st September 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Nursing Officer at AIIMS will comprise of
- Online (CBT) mode Examination
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- Duration- 3 hrs. (180 minutes)
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks
- 180 MCQs related to subject,
- 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude
- Negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our All India Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- Assam Police Job 2020: Apply Online for 444 Jr Assistant, Jr Instructor (ITI), Steno & Others September 19, 2020
- NRHM MP Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 3800 CHO (Community Health Officer) Vacancy September 18, 2020
- Rajgarh Job Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 87 MO, ANM, Lab Technician & Pharmacist September 17, 2020
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2020: Walkin for 76 Nurse & Other Paramedical Trainee Vacancies (25 Sept-0… September 17, 2020
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 139 MO, Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Pharm… September 16, 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Nursing Officer in AIIMS?
- You can find the link to apply online for Nursing Officer Jobs in AIIMS on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.aiims.edu
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Nursing Officer in AIIMS?
- Last Date to apply for Nursing Officer in AIIMS is: 18 Aug, 2020
Q. 3: What is AIIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Nursing Officer in AIIMS.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Nursing Officer in AIIMS?
- 46000- 60000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Nursing Officer?
- The age limit for Nursing Officer is 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ All India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer in AIIMS?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Nursing Officer?
- The educational qualification for Nursing Officer is GNM/ Degree (Nursing).
Q. 8: What is the full form of AIIMS?
- Full form of AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Nursing Officer are in AIIMS?
- Total job vacancies for Nursing Officer are 3803.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at AIIMS?
- Current job openings are 3803 vacancies for Nursing Officer in AIIMS.
- First, apply online for AIIMS job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join AIIMS.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in AIIMS?
- Currently, open job vacancies in AIIMS are- Nursing Officer.
- No. of Vacancies: 3803