|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Selection Process 5. Notification|
Latest Air India Vacancy 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Jaipur invites Online application form for the recruitment against 29 job vacancies for Security Agent on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 3 years.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Security Agent|
|Registration Dates||22 Jan, 2019 to 8 Feb, 2019|
|Application Form||Click Here|
The details about this recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, answer key, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Security Agent||29||Graduate in any discipline||31 yrs|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Selection Process||Click here|
*as on 01/02/2019. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Rajasthan Govt rules.
You might be eligible for these Rajasthan govt jobs:
- NSCL Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 264 Trainee (Steno, ITI Technician & Others)
- Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 77 Management Trainees (Technical) vacancies
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ESM||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI|
|Online application will start on||22 Jan, 2019|
|Last date to apply||8 Feb 2019|
|Last date for fee submission||8 Feb 2019|
|Interview Date||10 Feb 2019|
The selection process of Security Agent will comprise of
- For AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate Candidates: Only Professional Competency
Assessment on the same or next day.
- Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (Non- AVSEC and/or
Screener Certificate Candidates):
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) comprising running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day / following day(s). A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test (PET). The PET will be an elimination round although no weightage will be given to PET for preparing Final Result.
- Written Test with regard to Aviation Security Awareness on the same/ following day. There will be no negative marking in the written examination. This round is also an elimination round. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in written test.
- Those who qualify in Written Examination would then be required to undergo the
Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) on the same/following day which will
again be an elimination round.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|